A Clear Path To A New Career
Over 100 pages of downloadable PDFs to guide you on your path to a dream career. Stay on track with a planner made specifically to motivate you through the most trying times. 32 video modules of tips and support.
Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
The Complete Guide To Leaving Teaching is backed by a 7-day satisfaction guarantee. Because of my confidence and dedication to my students’ success, I am committed to making sure everyone is 100% satisfied with their purchase.
Peer Collaboration and Support
Collaborate with other students in this course in a private Facebook group. Sign up for peer editing, share resources for learning new skills, and grow amongst other teachers who are also looking for a new career.
You are looking for a position where you can still make an impact on education, but find yourself exhausted with teaching.
You absolutely loved teaching but are having difficulties finding a new position due to lay-offs, a move, or other life circumstances.
You are looking for a position that's more flexible with your schedule so you can spend more time with your loved ones.
You've realized teaching was not the right fit for you, but have NO idea what you want to do next.
- CGTLT Planner
- CGTLT Course Materials
- Welcome To CGTLT! Watch this video first :)
- What do you require to be happy?
- Career Opportunities For Teachers
- Brainstorming New Career Paths
- Study Job Listings Activity
- Choose A Company That Works For You
- Skills, Schooling, and Certification
- Risk Assessment
- Vision Board Activity
- How To Use Your CGTLT Planner
- Module 2 Feedback
- Create Your Elevator Pitch
- Describe Your Career Achievements
- Quick Tip: How Do I Describe What Happened If I Am Bitter?
- What Is Imposter Syndrome?
- Quick Tips For Imposter Syndrome
- Three Types Of Resumes
- Keywords and Terminology
- Quick Tip: Resume Tips
- Module 4 Feedback
- Stand Out In Your Cover Letter
- Closing Statement In A Cover Letter
- Big Fish Mapping
- Networking With Friends + Acquaintances
- Tips For Networking With Friends
- Networking With Strangers
- Networking Events + Conferences
- Tip: Don't Put Your Eggs All In One Basket
- Tell Me About Yourself
- What Happened At Your Last Job?
- Homework: Research Common Questions
- My Favorite Tips For Interviews
- Different Types Of Interviews And Questions to Ask Before You Accept The Position
- Salary Negotiation 101
- Module 8: Feedback
- Passive Income Overview
- Becoming a CGTLT Affililate
- I value your feedback! Please fill out my survey below.